Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Flatbread
- 1 artisan flatbread
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup original unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- a very generous dash of black pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 15 oz can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup Spudsy Hot Fry crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Make the White Garlic sauce: Blend all the ingredients under white sauce base until well combined into a smooth sauce.
- Make the Buffalo chickpeas: Mix everything under buffalo chickpeas.
- Make Pizza: Coat flatbread with white garlic sauce. Layer buffalo chickpeas evenly across flatbread. Add vegan mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes. Broil for 1-2 minutes to crisp.